The #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship 2022-2023 is an undergraduate scholarship at La Roche University that is partially sponsored and is available to international students. A number of international first-year students who are committed to furthering intercultural learning and understanding at La Roche University will be eligible for annual, renewable scholarships in the amount of $17,000.
International students at La Roche University have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of academic programs. There are distinct criteria and unique applications for each. I would appreciate it if you could look through the following information and select the program that caters to your needs the most.
Due to the fact that our student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, it is highly unlikely that you would become disoriented when sitting in a classroom with hundreds of other students. During your time at La Roche College, you will be assigned a faculty adviser in the field of your intended academic concentration. This person will get to know you well and will be able to provide guidance regarding your academic route.
Since its founding, La Roche has maintained a low cost of attendance and a long-term return on investment for private institutions in the United States. A good education doesn't have to break the bank.
A Review of Scholarships
- Undergraduate is the level of study that is being undertaken.
- La Roche University is the institution in question.
- The United States of America
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
Financial Support for Students
The following are the benefits that come with receiving the La Roche University Scholarship:
- The annual amount of the La Roche Scholarship is $17,000, and it may be renewed on an annual basis for a maximum of 4 years (annual year includes Fall and Spring semesters only).
- You are required to be enrolled in school and to successfully complete a minimum of 12 credits during both the fall and spring semesters. Exceptions may be made.
Criteria for Eligibility to Receive a Scholarship from La Roche University
Candidates must satisfy all of the standards listed below in order to be considered for the La Roche University Scholarship, which are as follows:
- The mandatory language is English.
- All countries throughout the world are considered eligible.
- You are an application to a participating institution or university in the Fall of 2022 for foreign undergraduate study as a first-year student.
- A person who is a citizen of a country other than the United States but who does not have citizenship in the United States or permanent status here is considered to be an applicant from another country, or an international applicant.
- Intercultural study and exchange is something that interests and excites you.
You have finished the scholarship application and either written an essay ranging from 500 to 1,000 words or created a video that is between two and five minutes long describing your leadership skills in your community or school and how you intend to continue applying those skills while attending La Roche University.
How to Make an Application for a Scholarship at La Roche University
For those interested in applying for a La Roche University Scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Make an application for admission to La Roche University and ensure that all essential application materials are submitted.
- To be considered for this award, you must submit an application along with an essay of between 500 and 1,000 words or a video of between two and five minutes in which you respond to the following question: "Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying those skills while attending La Roche University."
- The submission deadline for the necessary information is the 15th of April, 2022.
Please visit the official website if you would like more information about the La Roche University Scholarship: