Here are a few quotes by Joyce Meyer:
1. "You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are."
2. "God's love is like a river, constantly flowing and always available to refresh and renew us."
3. "The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you can never get back."
4. "Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting."
5. "You can be pitiful or powerful, but you can't be both."
6. "God's mercy is fresh and new every morning."
7. "You can't have a positive life with a negative mind."
8. "The more you trust Jesus and keep your eyes focused on Him, the more life you'll have."
9. "You may not be where you want to be, but thank God you're not where you used to be."
10. "Choose to be kind, for kindness is a beautiful reflection of God's love."
Please note that these quotes are attributed to Joyce Meyer, but their accuracy and specific context may vary.