In the November 20, 2023 episode of FPJ's Batang Quiapo, the aftermath of the explosion at the Quiapo flea market continues to unfold. Amador (Coco Martin) and his team are tasked with investigating the incident and finding those responsible. Meanwhile, the lives of the people affected by the explosion are turned upside down.
- Coco Martin as Amador
- Lito Lapid as Emilio
- Ronnie Ricketts as Ramil
- Mark Anthony Fernandez as Chino
- McCoy de Leon as Mang Gerry
- Sofia Pablo as Grace
- Loisa Andalio as Lyka
- Candy Pangilinan as Dely
- Jobert Austria as Bok
- John Regala as Joaquin
- Michelle Vito as Fatima
- Beauty Gonzalez as Celine
- Kim Chiu as Sarah
- Ian Veneracion as Don Emilio
The episode begins with the Quiapo flea market still in chaos after the explosion. Amador and his team arrive on the scene and immediately begin their investigation. They quickly discover that the explosion was not an accident, but a deliberate act of terrorism.
As Amador and his team delve deeper into their investigation, they uncover a web of deceit and corruption. They soon realize that the explosion is just the beginning of a much larger conspiracy.
Meanwhile, the lives of the people affected by the explosion are turned upside down. Many people have lost their homes and livelihoods, and the future is uncertain. Grace, Chino, and Lyka are particularly struggling to cope with the situation.
In the midst of all the chaos and despair, Amador and his team remain determined to bring the perpetrators of the crime to justice. They know that this is not just about bringing closure to the victims, but also about protecting the city of Quiapo from further harm.
- Amador and his team investigate the explosion at the Quiapo flea market.
- They discover that the explosion was a deliberate act of terrorism.
- The lives of the people affected by the explosion are turned upside down.
- Grace, Chino, and Lyka struggle to cope with the situation.
- Amador and his team remain determined to bring the perpetrators of the crime to justice.
Overall, the November 20, 2023 episode of FPJ's Batang Quiapo is a suspenseful and action-packed episode that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.