The Pershing Square Foundation provides financial assistance in the form of full scholarships to deserving students enrolled in the 1+1 MBA program. These scholarships pay for the recipient's Master's degree as well as the MBA year. Applicants who are selected to move on to the next round will be given the chance to participate in major conferences and events spread out throughout the year.
University of Oxford and the Pershing Square Foundation are the benefactors of this scholarship.
The University of Oxford is the beneficiary of this scholarship.
Scholarship Awarded to Postgraduate Students
Scholarship Value: Please See the Benefits of Applying for Scholarships
Scholarship Positions Available: 6
Students from other countries constitute this category.
ALSO APPLY FOR:
Criteria for eligibility to receive the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship in 2023
Scholarships are given to those who either have or who are any of the following:
- Academic success, as evidenced by the completion of a degree program, a score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), as well as other academic achievements.
- A potential for leadership that has been proved through experience and drive.
- Personal qualities such as strength, honesty, and dedication in plenty.
- Intention to devote their professional life to finding solutions to social problems on a global scale, either by working for an established organization or by founding a brand-new business.
- Capability of imagining ways to develop answers to these difficulties that are scalable and sustainable
- Detailed plan outlining how the Oxford 1+1 MBA can help you achieve your goals in the most effective way possible.
- Prior to beginning the selection process, new applicants for the Oxford 1+1 MBA must first gain admission to both the MBA and a 1+1 MBA partnering program.
- Applicants that apply to both an MBA program and any full-time one-year Master's program that is not currently included on the official list of partner schools for the 1+1 MBA programme (as a separate application).
Rewards for Scholarship Attendance
Assistance with the costs of tuition
A living allowance with a minimum value of £15,609 per academic year will be provided.
Procedures for Making Applications
Instructions for Applying: In order to be considered for this scholarship, candidates must first submit a full application for both courses and then upload their scholarship essay into the "Funding" part of the 1+1 MBA programme application before the deadline.
I would appreciate it if you could respond to the following question in no more than 500 words:
In what ways do you plan to make a difference in the world, and how does this speak to who you are as a person?
The deadline for applications is January 4, 2023.