International students can apply for the Seattle University Scholarships 2022-2023, which is a fully financed award. Undergraduate studies are eligible for this award. This scholarship offers up to $48,000 over four years of study.
Seattle Institution, a Jesuit Catholic university and law school, was founded in 1891 and is located on 50 acres in Seattle's Capitol Hill district. Within eight schools and colleges, more than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
More than 850 students from more than 60 different nations call Seattle University their home away from home. They are known for academic achievement all throughout the world, with alumni living in approximately 100 countries.
International students can study at the University in one of the United States' most exciting cities. Within a community of dedicated students and staff, you will receive personalized attention and a rigorous education.
A Review of Scholarships
- Undergraduate is the level of study being considered.
- Institution(s): University of Washington in Seattle
- Learn in: the United States of America
- Deadline: Check Deadlines here
Classes That Are Available
- The history of art
- Asian Studies.
- Analytics for the Business World
- The Economics of Business.
- Both business and legal considerations.
- Biology of the cell and the molecular level
- The Study of Computers
- The fields of Communication and the Media
- Writing with a creative flair.
- Criminal Justice.
- Anthropology of cultural traditions.
- Ultrasound for diagnostic purposes.
- Digital Design.
- Engineering of Electrical and Computer Systems
- Literature in the English language.
- Writing in the English creative mode.
- Environmental Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Program with Honors
- The value of the humanities for leaders.
- The Humanities with Regard to Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration).
- Arts that draw from multiple disciplines.
- Liberal Studies from an Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Businesses on a global scale.
- Studies on International Relations
- Program for Legal Academics
- The Ocean and Its Preservation Biology.
- Engineering of the Mechanical Kind.
- Studies in Contemporary Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Other Forms of Art Leadership.
- Political Science.
- Concerning the public.
- ROTC of the Army
- Doing Social Work
- Science Relating to Physical Activity and Sports
- Theology as well as the study of religion.
- Visual Art.
- Women Gender Studies.
Financial Support for Students
The following advantages are made available to recipients of Seattle University Scholarships:
- Students who maintain excellent academic progress, which includes continued full-time enrollment while maintaining the required grade point average, are eligible for merit scholarships that are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 Equals $48,000 over the course of four academic years).
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility Requirements for Seattle University
Scholarships at Seattle University require applicants to demonstrate that they meet the following criteria:
- English is the only language that can be required.
- All countries throughout the world are considered eligible.
- Undergraduate applicants are required to have a grade point average that is comparable to a 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 in the United States.
- Please provide official and verified translations of all transcripts into the English language from each educational institution that you attended.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to provide evidence that they are proficient in English, regardless of how long they have lived in the United States, whether or not they are citizens, or what their immigration status is.
- The ACT or SAT is not required of international students who wish to enroll in the first year at Seattle University. However, the addition of these ratings does make an application stronger.
How to Make an Application for a Scholarship at Seattle University
In order to be considered for scholarships offered by Seattle University, please follow these application instructions:
(1) Here is where you can start a new account with the Common Application.
(2) Please provide the requested information on your application (General,Academic,Contacts,Family and Activities).
(3) On this screen, once all of the necessary components of your application have been finished, you will be given the opportunity to Review and Submit your application.
Take note that they will evaluate your application, and they will let you know by e-mail whether or not you have been accepted.
Please visit the official website if you would want additional information regarding Seattle University Scholarships: