Start your journey of learning in UK. Good news! Open now is the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship. In this article, we'll talk in depth about this scholarship, including what it's for and how to apply.
International students can apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022. This scholarship will give a total of £30,000 to help pay for things like tuition, travel, and housing costs related to the internship.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the best business programs in the world. It is taught at one of the best universities in the world.
Members of Pembroke College, the nation's third-oldest and most prestigious institution of higher learning, are the beneficiaries of the scholarships awarded. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is given out every two years for a one-year course at the Judge Business School at Cambridge University.
Summary of Scholarship
- MBA Level of Study (Masters)
- The University of Cambridge is an institution.
- Learn in: UK
- Business Administration courses are available.
- Time of program: 1 year
- May 15, 2022 is the end date.
Coverage for Scholarships
- The person who wins the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship gets the following:
- There will be £30,000 in financial aid to help pay for college.
There were costs for getting to and from the internship and staying there.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for thhttps://twistok.com/read-blog/7696_la-roche-2023-university-scholarships-international.htmle Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following:
- Language Must Be Spoken: English
- All the countries in the world are eligible.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record and show a lot of potential.
- Even though the Scholarship can be given to people from any country,
- Lebanese candidates will be given more attention.
- Candidates can only apply for the Scholarship after the Cambridge MBA program has given them an offer of admission.
How to Apply for an MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University?
If you want to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, please follow these steps:
(1) Here you can review Cambridge's prerequisites and submit an application for the program.
(2) Send an email to [email protected] with a copy of your curriculum vitae, a photo, your GMAT scores, and a letter of acceptance from the university.
(3) If you make the short list, the Foundation may ask you to come in for an interview. The Scholarship will then be given to one candidate.
Visit if you want to find out more about the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship.