In the following paragraphs, we will go over the specifics of this scholarship, including its advantages and the application procedure in sequential order.
The University of Mississippi is offering international students the opportunity to receive funding for their undergraduate education through the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023-2024. The amount of the award given out by the program can range anywhere from $3,900 to $23,454. Applicants from other countries will have their applications reviewed if they can demonstrate that their cumulative grade point average in high school was between 3.50 and 4.00 on a scale from 0 to 4.00 in the United States.
When it first opened its doors, the University of Mississippi had a total of eighty students. For the next 23 years, it was the sole public institution of higher education in the state of Mississippi. Now, it has developed into a center for new ideas, high-caliber education, and numerous opportunities in the state of Mississippi.
The world, as well as individual lives and communities, have been positively impacted by the institution's exceptional educational programming. Students have the opportunity to have an educational experience that will change their lives here. The chances that the institution provides to its students in the areas of academics, leadership, and social life all contribute to the students' ability to succeed.
A Synopsis of the Scholarship
- Study Level : Undergraduate
- University of KAIST is the institution in question here.
- To Study in: the United States of America
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below for more information.
- The length of the program is four years.
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. In the middle of August, classes for the fall semester start.
- The first of October is the cutoff date for registration for the Spring semester. Midway through the month of January marks the start of the spring semester.
- Accounting and Business
- Media and Communication
- Services for health and welfare
- Programs from different fields
- Foreign Policy and Languages
- Science, math, and technology
- Science, law, and public policy
Scholarships from the University of Mississippi give the winner the following:
- All undergraduate tuition (base and non-resident) is covered by scholarships ranging from $23,454- to $3,900, or from 95% to 15%; or from 55% to 9% of the entire cost of study.
- It's common for scholarships to be applied to both non-resident costs and resident tuition payments. They can be combined with other scholarships, but the total can't be more than the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
Scholarship requirements for the University of Mississippi
Candidate must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for University of Mississippi Scholarships.
- Required Language: Applicants from other countries whose first language isn't English must show proof that they can speak English well.
- language by taking one of these English tests: IELTS, PTE-A, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, Password Skills All countries in the world can take the test.
- Students who want to start a bachelor's degree program
- International applicants will be considered if their cumulative High School grade point average is between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale.
- All applicants must have finished high school outside of the United States.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Mississippi?
If you want to apply for this scholarship, please follow the instructions below.
(1) There is no need to fill out a separate application for a scholarship. You only have to fill out an application for a bachelor's degree at the university.
(2) Put the following files on your computer.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of your academic record,
- Certificates that show you know how to speak English
- Personal statement
- Passport copy.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Mississippi Scholarships: