In this article, we'll go over the specifics of this scholarship program, including its features and requirements as well as how to apply.
The Canadian University Dubai Award for International Students 2022-2023 is a partially sponsored scholarship. Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students to be eligible for this award. This scholarship provides a tuition fee waiver of up to half the normal amount.
Students at Canadian University Dubai can apply for one or more of these scholarships:
- Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Scholarships for athletes
- Scholarship for People Who Are Struggling Economically
- Exceptional Needs Scholarship
- Scholarship for Untapped Talent
Founded in 2006, CUD offers a wide range of high-quality academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and educational ideals, as well as a path to study, research, and work in Canada after graduation.
- Undergraduate and Master's degrees are available.
- Canadian University Dubai is one or more of the following:
- Study in the United Arab Emirates
- Click here to see all of the programs that are available in your area of interest.
- The length of the program is determined on the degree sought.
- July 7th is the deadline for autumn semester scholarship applications.
- Spring semester scholarship applications must be submitted by the 20th of December.
Coverage of Scholarships
A tuition reduction of up to fifty percent will be provided by the Canadian University in Dubai Scholarship.
Don't forget to apply for a full-funded MEXT scholarship (IELTS/TOEFL is not required).
Scholarships for Canadian Students at a Dubai University: Eligibility Requirements
Candidate must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- The language of instruction must be English.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- All students who meet the entry standards, regardless of citizenship, are eligible for these awards.
- The number of academic courses students must take to be eligible for the Financial Hardship Scholarship will be determined on a case-by-case basis, however it is recommended that students take a minimum of four academic courses.
- Financial Difficulty. Only one semester is allotted for scholarships.
- Continuing the scholarship is possible by submitting a new application each semester.
- Summer semesters are not eligible for Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Applicants must have at least a 75 percent grade point average in high school to be considered.
- To be eligible for the Financial Hardship Scholarship, returning students must maintain a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.8.
- As part of their commitment to the university, successful applicants are expected to give up to 15 hours of community service per month.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please follow these steps:
1. If you're a first-year student, make sure you meet the minimum prerequisites for enrollment here.
2. Submit an application for admission to a Canadian university using this page.
3. Fill out this form to apply for a scholarship.
- You'll need to supply it with all the necessary paperwork:
- The application form has been filled out.
- Contract for current tenancy
- Statements from the bank
- Certificate of employment and pay stubs for each family member who works.
- Everyone in the household who is employed needs a duplicate passport and visa (or both parents)
- Each sibling will receive a certificate of school tuition payments.
- Please be aware that any and all documentation will be kept private. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for the Financial Hardship Scholarships by the scholarship committee.
5Please submit your scholarship application and all supporting documentation to [email protected] through email (or in person at Student Affairs).
Please visit the official website to learn more about the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship.